IQB Trainer Application Annual License
The IQB Trainer Library provides a mobile platform for Quarterbacks to dramatically improve their on-field decision making without the risk of injury. We use cutting edge virtual reality technology to teach and challenge athletes in a variety of environments.
- Curriculum developed with QB Country, one of the largest and most respected Quarterback training academies in the country.
- Content is built with 360° video showcasing athletes moving at game speed.
- Training topics span a variety of zone coverage types, including Cover 3, 4, and 6.
- Athletes are challenged in a variety of drills in 7-on-7 and 11-on-11 (**COMING SOON**) situations.
- Athlete performance tracking provides visibility to improvement over time.
- Allows athletes to train inside and outside of a VR environment.
License is for 1-year access to training content.
Clinics (teaching modules)
- Formation Strength Identification
- Pre-snap Reads (1 High Safety)
- Pre-snap Reads (2 High Safeties)
- Post-snap Reads (1 High Safety)
- Post-snap Reads (2 High Safeties)
- Route Concepts
Challenges (immersive athlete interactions):
- Coverage Challenges – Immersive engagements where the athlete must quickly scan the defense and properly identify the coverage that is facing them.
- 7-on-7 Challenges – Immersive engagements where the athlete must put together everything they’ve learned to select the proper receiver in a passing shell environment. These challenges require the QB to perform pre and post snap reads under pressure with the offense and defense moving at game speed.
- 11-on-11 Challenges (**COMING SOON**) – Immersive engagements where the athlete must put together everything they’ve learned to select the proper receiver in a full 11-on-11 environment. These challenges require the same precision as the 7-on-7 challenges, but with the pressure of a defensive rush.
- View athlete performance on challenges against coverage types and route concepts.
- View performance data from time filters such as previous day, week, month, and year.
VR Headset Compatibility
- The IQB app supports most VR headsets using “non-magnetic” screen tap or screen trigger mechanisms for user interaction.
- The IQB app does not currently support the Samsung Gear VR headset, but will in future releases
- To ensure VR headset compatibility, please purchase the BurstVR headset HERE